Translate

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

another day

We are so excited at the friendships we are making and the opportunities to serve here in Portimao! It is humbling that we get to be here. Talking upward today at the beach thinking about our time here has been good. We went paint balling with some of the guys on the football team.
 I am not sure we could have been blessed with a better lady to stay with. It has so far been such a welcoming home to stay in. I have heard that the locals are hard to get to know, we must have gotten really lucky... As we build relationships, this place brings both more comfort, and more challenge, there is still so much to be done. Our time here has only begun.
I am confused sometimes as to how we are so blessed, but I guess grace just works out that way. I think sometimes its best not to ask why, but who. Who should I turn around and bless because I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment